Documents Required For VISA. Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. The passport should have at least two blank pages. Copy of the passport (first four pages and endorsement of extension of validity if any) should be attached. We aim to provide the latest information for all countries worldwide.
…comprises a highly qualified and dedicated team, wholly committed to providing an effective and efficient visa information and application service to corporate, tourist and education applicants. Our commitment to efficiency, accuracy and detail has won the attention of a number of established travel companies and we continue to enjoy preferred visa supplier status with a significant proportion of the current market leaders in the travel industry.
What Documents are Required When Applying For Visa?
The following list of documents are required for any short-term visa application:
- Visa application form. Fully completed and signed.
- Two recently taken photos must be attached. Both photos must be taken within the last three months, according to the visa photo requirements.
- A valid passport. Not older than 10 years and it should valid for at least three more months beyond the date you plan to leave area. Older passports with visas on them (if you have any).
- Round trip reservation or itinerary. It must include dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the area. You can use the visa consultation services like this one. These guys can handle most of your visa requirements such as flight itineraries, hotel reservations along with free consultation over email.
- Travel insurance policy. A document that proves you have travel health insurance for the whole Schengen territory, with a minimum coverage of 30,000 euros in case of any medical emergency as illnesses, accidents and even repatriation in case of death. The Insurance policy can easily be purchased online from Europ Assistance.
- Proof of accommodation. A document that shows where you will be accommodated throughout your stay in Visa. This can be one of the following:
- A hotel/hostel booking.
- A rental agreement.
- A letter of invitation from a host at whose house you will be staying.
- Proof of financial means. Evidence that you have enough money to support yourself financially throughout your stay in the Visa. This can be one of the following:
- Bank account statement – that shows you have enough money in your account for the trip. The statement shall be no older than 3 months.
- Sponsorship Letter – by another person that confirms they will be financially supporting your trip to theVisa. In order for this letter to be valid, it must be accompanied by a bank statement of the sponsor, no older than three months.
- A combination of your bank account statement and a letter of sponsorship.